TOP 12 Avocado Benefits Include
Avocado Benefits Are Numerous And Include Anti-Aging!
The Mayan Indians Have Been Quoted As Saying…
“Where avocados grow, hunger and malnutrition have no friends!”
They were 100% Correct…
So here’s a quick, handy SUMMARY of the leading Avocado Benefits you and your family should be taking advantage of.
by Greg Montoya
These avocados benefits are derived from their high nutritional profile and contain:
- The master anti-aging antioxidant “Glutathione”. This powerful superfood reduces free radicals in the body and boosts your immune system. Also, helps your nervous system stay healthy.
- Oleic Acid – Oleic acid improves your cardiovascular system. In addition, avocados contain Vitamin B6 and folic acid. These help control homocysteine levels and are linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E – Avocados are loaded with vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps maintain overall health.
- High Fiber Content – “Fruit for Fruit” avocados contain more fiber than any other fruit. More importantly, fiber aids in digestion and helps regulate blood sugar. This is essential to reducing inflammation, a major aging accelerator!
- Lutein – Avocados contains lutien which helps protect you from age-related eye degeneration.
- Lower Cholesterol – Avocados are high in beta-sitosterol. This compound helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Heart Health – One avocado has 23% of the recommended daily value of folate. Folate is essential for a healthy heart. For example, the high levels of folate in avocado are an effective protective defense against strokes. Therefore, those who have diets rich in folate often have a much lower risk of stroke than those who do not.
- Potassium – 35% more than bananas!
- Good Fat Content – Helps you absorb nutrients from plant food. Thus, increasing the number of antioxidants you take in.
Additional Benefits Of Avocados:
- Increases collagen production
- Control blood pressure
- Battle diabetes
- Increase fertility
- Smooth skin
- Helps reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Aids weight loss by keeping you full longer which curbs your desire to eat more calories
“It’s my belief that if everyone ate at minimum, a half of an avocado per day, many of their health ailments would cease to exist. “ ~Greg Montoya
With all the health and anti-aging benefits of avocados, including being a great source of glutathione, one may wonder which is more effective at “keeping the doctor away”, an apple a day, or half an avocado a day!