Avocado Benefits – Include Anti-Aging!
November 24, 2020Anti Aging
Avocado Benefits Are Numerous And Include Anti-Aging!
by Greg Montoya
The Mayan Indians Have Been Quoted As Saying…
“Where avocados grow, hunger and malnutrition have no friends!”
The avocados benefits are derived from their high nutritional profile and contain:
- Oleic Acid – Oleic acid improves your cardiovascular system. In addition, avocados contain Vitamin B6 and folic acid. These help control homocysteine levels. These are linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E – Avocados are loaded with vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps maintain overall health.
- High Fiber Content – “Fruit for Fruit” avocados contain more fiber than any other fruit. More importantly, fiber aids in digestion and helps regulate blood sugar. This is essential to reducing inflammation, a major aging accelerator!
- Lutein – Avocados contains lutien which helps protect you from age-related eye degeneration.
- Lower Cholesterol – Avocados are high in beta-sitosterol. This compound helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Heart Health – One avocado has 23% of the recommended daily value of folate. Folate is essential for a healthy heart. For example, the high levels of folate in avocado are an effective protective defense against strokes. Therefore, those who have diets rich in folate often have a much lower risk of stroke than those who do not.
- Potassium – 35% more than bananas!
- Good Fat Content – Helps you absorb nutrients from plant food. Thus, increasing the number of antioxidants you take in.
Additional Benefits Of Avocados:
- Powerful Antioxidant Booster – Contains the master antioxidant “Glutathione”. This boosts your immune system. Also, helps your nervous system stay healthy.
- Increases collagen production
- Control blood pressure
- Battle diabetes
- Increase fertility
- Smooth skin
- Helps reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Aids weight loss by keeping you full longer which curbs your desire to eat more calories
With all the health and anti-aging benefits of avocados, one may wonder which is more effective at “keeping the doctor away”, an apple a day or an avocado a day!