Every Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine MUST Include This – Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
INTRODUCING… “Aion” – An Amazing NEW External Hyaluronic Acid Youth Elixir…
For Ageless, Vibrant Looking Skin Without Surgery Or Drugs!*
Aion is a powerful new anti-aging skin treatment that works by penetrating below-the-skin collagen layers to restore flexibility and tone. Wrinkles caused by hardened collagen relax and become less noticeable. Aion is the first liposomal multiple crème designed to do the job of regenerating the dry collagen layers which produce the outer skin appearance. Aion with hylauronic acid is a must have for every skin care routine
By: Greg Montoya
Aion Contains: Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Allontoin, Coconut Oil, Vitamins A, D, E in a base of deionized water, lecithin as an emulsifier, and potassium sorbate as an antioxidant. In order to prevent allergies there are no colorants or fragrances added.
This Proprietary Combination Can Make A Huge Difference In Promoting Healthy, Vibrant Skin.
Aion is a great complement to any skin care routine and comes in an airless container so that no air ever comes in contact with the formula and you only expel what you actually need. Aion is a great way to start out a NEW WRINKLE FREE LOOKING YOU!
Only a small amount of Aion is needed to cover a large area. Use on the face, elbows, knees or anywhere on the body. Aion can be used anytime of the day, however it works best at night when the most penetration and rejuvenation occurs.
When Added To Any Skin Care Routine, Aion Leaves Your Skin Glowing And Silky Smooth! Key Benefits Of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) On The Skin Include:*
• HA helps lock in and moisturize skin, helping to smooth out wrinkles in the process.
• HA helps super hydrate the skin.
• HA is helpful for those that desire to reduce the signs of aging.
What Is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate, occurs naturally throughout the human body and most animals. It’s primary function is to bind to water which gives it a viscous “Jello” type texture. HA is becoming one of the most researched substances in the medical community today. Thousands of studies and trials including in the areas of orthopedics and eye surgery are showing much promise. Its water binding function helps lubricate the body, especially in the joints and skin.
Where Is Hyaluronic Acid Found In The Body?
Hyaluronic acid is found in virtually every cell and joint in the body. HA is part of the glycosaminogly family; it’s a complex carbohydrate that’s vital to our well-being and should be added to every skin care routine. Hyaluronic acid fastens onto our collagen and elastin and creates cartilage. It’s found in virtually every tissue of our body, and is responsible for carrying out a number of vital functions. It serves a different purpose depending on where it is found. HA breaks down like oil in your car and as a result needs to be continually replenished. Unfortunately as we age our bodies become less than optimal in replenishing HA naturally. This is why HA supplementation both internal and external could be helpful in assisting the body to restore more optimal youthful type levels.
Approximately 50% Of The Body’s HA Is Found In The Skin.
And with age the ability of the skin to produce HA is lessened. This is why many who look younger, less wrinkled with more vibrant looking skin and less joint pain are turning to HA supplementation. Hyaluronic Acid Assists In The Distribution Of Nutrients To Cells That Don’t Possess A Blood Supply. Cartilage is one example of such cells. The presence of HA in those cells maintains the lubrication of joints and allows them to preserve water for other tissues. By retaining an adequate amount of water, our joints are less likely to turn out to be fragile and weak. HA also aids in the restoration of skin by maintaining its elastin and collagen, encouraging a healthy appearance. Additionally, HA eliminates waste from cells and manages their movement. This results in an activation of our blood’s white cells, reviving the immune system to successfully decrease and combat unwanted bacteria.
• Hyaluronic acid is essential for healthy, youthful looking skin and for the health of synovial fluid which supports cushioning of the bones and joints throughout the body.
• Supplementation with hyaluronic acid is crucial due to decreased synthesis and depletion that occurs with aging.
With All The Amazing Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, Why Not Add Ageless Impact’s “Fix-Your-Face Anti-Aging Wrinkle-Free Crème” with Hyaluronic Acid Youth Elixir To Your Skin Care Routine…
Click Here To Learn More About This Breakthrough Anti-Aging Skin Technology!
• Block, A., and Bettelheim, F.: Water Vapor Sorption of Hyaluronic Acid, Biochim Biophys Acta 201, 69, 1970
• Goa K. L. and Benfield P.: Drugs 1994, 47: 536-566.
• Laurent, T., and Gergely, J.: Light Scattering Studies on Hyaluronic Acid, J Biol Chem 212, 325, 1955.
• George E. Intra-articular hyaluronan treatment for osteoarthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 1998;57:637-40.
• Wobig M, Bach G, Beks P, Dickhut A, Runzheimer J, Schwieger G, et al. The role of elastoviscosity in the efficacy of viscosupplementation for osteoarthritis of the knee: a comparison of hylan G-F 20 and a lower-molecular-weight hyaluronan. Clin Ther 1999;21:1549-62.
• Weiss C, Balazs EA, St. Onge R, Denlinger JL. Clinical studies of the intraarticular injection of HealonR (sodium hyaluronate) in the treatment of osteoarthritis of human knees. Osteoarthritis symposium. Palm Aire, Fla., October 20-22, 1980. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 1981;11(suppl 1):143-4.
• New Zealand Dermatological Society, Dec 2, 2002.