Getting Your 7 On – Look & Feel Awesome For The Holidays!
This “7” Exercise GETS YOU TONED FAST AND EASY… Just In Time For The Holidays! (Part 2)
In our last newsletter we promised that in this edition we would show you a simple SUPER EXERCISE that would help you get your “7” on fast and that’s what we are going to do NOW!
(If you did not see Part 1 in our last newsletter you can click the following link to see it now. The title of the first article is:
“How Can This Number Make You More Attractive (Even Sexier)?“)
By: Jon Bender
As a refresher, scientific studies prove that the “magic” ratio of 7/10 can help you LOOK and correspondingly FEEL YOUR BEST at any age! This 7/10 ratio was related to the waist-to-hip ratio for women and waist-to-shoulder ratio for men. According to these university studies, if you are a woman and you want the world to go “GA-GA” (figuratively speaking of course), you want your waist to be 70% of that of your hips. If you are a man, you want your waist to be 70% of that of the OUTSIDE of your shoulders.
Get ready because you are about to discover a fast, fun and easy SUPER FULL-BODY EXERCISE that you can do 3 times a week (usually in UNDER 20 Mins) along with a simple supplementation regimen of high quality whey protein that can quickly help slim your waist down to the “key” 7/10 waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) – since your hip bone structure is genetically unchangeable for women. Men will also discover that THIS SAME SUPER FULL-BODY EXERCISE and protein regimen can build broad shoulders while slimming your mid section to help you also reach your “key” 7/10 waist-to-shoulder ratio (WSR).
The Russian Kettlebell
The Russian what? The Russian Kettlebell (RKB) looks like a cannon ball with a triangular handle attached to the top of it. RKBs typically range from 2 lbs up 110 lbs. You can find RKBs at most gyms and/or you can order them online for at home convenience. (Go to www.dragondoor.com If you are serious about getting into shape fast, while at the Dragondoor site, look up a book called “Enter the Kettlebell by Pavel Tsatsouline”. Pavel is a former fitness instructor for Russian Special forces. He’s a serious, hard-core instructor…my kind of guy. If you want an idea of what I mean, Youtube.com search Pavel Tsatsouline.)
RKB training is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to get a full body workout. RKB exercises the WHOLE body and works it as single unit. Since the brain is innately programmed to move groups of muscles (called compound movements) and not single or isolated “muscles,” you will become more coordinated and toned without all of the bulk that can come from traditional barbell exercises. This type of compound training is what makes most athletes look different than bodybuilders who focus primarily on isolated muscle exercises.
RKB training is simple. There are only four basic exercises (the swing, clean, press and snatch and their variations). You can use RKB two or three times per week to keep you lean, strong and coordinated and to keep your “7” on for the rest of your life. To get your “7” on fast, we will be focusing on the “swing” only as shown in the video below.
Before we get to the actual, how to “swing” into your “7.” Please note there are huge benefits to ongoing and lifestyle training with RKBs beyond just getting your “7” on.
Some of the many benefits are:
- Full-body conditioning;
- Big results by spending less time in the gym. “Because Kettlebell training involves multiple muscle groups and energy systems at once;
- Increased resistance to injury;
- The ability to work aerobically and anaerobically simultaneously;
- Improved mobility and range of motion;
- Increased strength without increase of mass. (RKB exercisers are typically lean and toned, not bulky—a benefit offers “7” appeal to both women and men alike);
- Enhanced performance in athletics and everyday living and
- Major calorie burning (In a recent study conducted by the highly respected American Council on Exercise, participants burned approximately 20 calories per minute–that’s 1,200 calories per hour!)
Below is a fast, fun and easy video to learn how to get your “7” on quikcly and easily. As with all exercising, please check with your primary care physician to make sure you are healthy enough for exercise before you start. If you have a weak or an underlying back issue this excercise may not be right for you.
To get even faster and more amazing results we suggest a supplemental protein regimen too. Here it is… Take one serving of Formula 7 Ageless Impact Chocolate or Vanilla Whey Protein (25 grams per serving) IN BETWEEN your primary 3 meals per day. Your body needs good quality protein to get lean and to look and feel your best. You can also take one serving before bed if you find your new lean “7” body is still hungry. That’s it! Because a high percentage of people are protein deficient, many have reported many “feeling good” type benefits up and beyond their new “7” body, just by adding this one of a kind Super Protein to their diet!
With that said, watch the RKB video below and let’s get that “7” on you quickly:
Notes To Getting On Your “7”:
- A repetition is a single swing;
- A set is a group of repetitions;
- Do set of 10 repetitions and then rest 60 – 90 seconds;
- Do a new set of 20 repetitions and then rest 60 – 90 seconds;
- Do another new set of 30 repetitions and then rest same;
- Do another new set of 40 repetitions and then rest same;
- Keep going up until you progress up to a set 70 repetitions.
- If you can’t hit 70, no worries, most can’t at first. Try to progress to the next set of 10 each time. Skip a day or two and give it another try.
- You can always GO DOWN IN WEIGHT if you get stuck at a certain set of 10 and aren’t progressing anymore.
- Once you hit your 70, have a party. Do a dance. Look in the mirror and go GA-GA over you new “7” body
- Then in two to three days GO UP IN WEIGHT and start over!
Congratulations on taking control of how you look and feel!