How To Slow Down Aging – Even Turn Back The Clock!
Quick Tips On How To Slow Down Aging….
Getting older and aging are not the same… Getting older is mandatory, the “side effects” of getting older are optional! Virtually everyone would like know how to slow down aging and age more gracefully. The good news is, by making slight changes in your lifestyle, you can quickly begin to see a dramatic difference in how you look and feel. It’s never too late to slow down aging, turn back the clock and even reverse some of the premature damage that you may have done to your body over the years.
By: Greg Montoya
Here’s some basic tips that could help you begin to “turn back the clock” and start to age more gracefully moving forward:
- Reduce Stress – If you are serious about how to slow down the aging process stress reduction is a must! It helps strengthen your immune system and neural connections. Your brain thrives on new experiences and sensations, which helps build stronger neural connections and overall health. Something as simple as taking a different route home from work can create a new experience and sensation that can help reduce stress.
- Exercise – Moderate daily exercise stimulates your endocrine system. A healthy endocrine system is vital to good health and longevity. Regular exercise can also help ward off degenerative type diseases such as osteoarthritis, heart disease, dementia, diabetes, obesity, depression, etc. I’m living proof that getting older does not mean that I have to suffer from the side effects of old age. I actually feel better (some say I even look better) than I did when I was 30. I’m now 49 years old and am in the best shape of my life. I’m grateful that God has given me another day to live life to the fullest in good health.
When you understand that “looking good and feeling good at any age” is not a chore, instead a rewarding lifestyle, it becomes fun with amazing rewards. By adopting this philosophy, you may actually embrace getting older!
Your Age In Years Does Not Have To Reflect Your Age In Appearance Or Other Biological Factors
Think of your age in years as just a number. Our bodies are designed to last much longer than the typical modern day standard which is based on a very unhealthy and sick society.
Due to advanced holistic research and education, today we are seeing 60 plus year-olds that are just as fit (and in some cases even more fit), biologically speaking, as many half their age! The reason boils down to lifestyle, positive thinking (stress reduction), exercise and proper nutrition. Some may argue that genetics play a major role but in reality they only play a small part!
Two Main Points To Help Slow Down Aging:
- Careful Food Choices – Your diet needs to consist of as much as possible of organic whole unprocessed foods (bright colored vegetables, lean meats such as wild salmon and chicken, raw dairy, raw nuts such as almonds and macadamia). It’s equally as important to avoid high glycemic foods, especially those that contain high fructose corn syrup, which will instantly raise your insulin levels triggering a high cortisol spike that leads to inflammation, which in turn damages cells and accelerates aging! Even simple changes to your diet can make a huge impact in the quality of your life, help slow down the aging process, give you more energy and help you age more gracefully!
- High Intensity “Anti-Aging” Endocrine Type Exercises – Diet is important, but exercise is equally important! You must combine core-strengthening exercises, stretching and strength training to your weekly workout regimen. I suggest 3 times per week that you raise your heart rate up to your anaerobic peak for 20 to 30 seconds, followed by a 90-second recovery period. Repeat this process 7-8 times in a row per each work out session. High-intensity interval-type training helps boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production. HGH production is vital to anyone on an anti-aging program that’s looking to slow down aging. It’s also very important for achieving overall optimal health.
Here’s Some Powerful Anti-Aging Secrets Known By Only A Select Few
Telomeres are the tips of chromosomes (sort of like whiskers), and as you age these telomeres become shorter. This process can happen faster or slower depending on exposure to toxins and your lifestyle. In order to slow down aging you must understand how to slow down the telomere shortening process. The two main points that we discussed earlier can help. The following are additional ways:
Some researchers believe that if you can slow telomere shortening you may actually extend your lifespan and potentially even help REVERSE the signs of aging!
Here’s Some Additional Ways To Help You Do This and In Turn Slow Down Aging:
- High Intensity Exercise and Glutathione – High-intensity exercise is one of the best ways to slow telomere shortening. And by adding whey protein after your workouts you could considerably slow telomere shortening and potentially even reverse the process due to increased glutathione absorption.
- Random Fasting – Combining random fasting with high intense exercise bursts could keep your body in a more youthful state of health.
Additional Tips On How to Slow Down Aging and Age More Gracefully:
- Take plenty high quality animal-based omega-3 fats – Many believe this is why the Japanese outlive every other race!
- Buy a high quality Air Purifier. In my opinion, Fresh Air by Vollara is the most effective air purifier on the market and it’s backed by numerous University studies that prove its effectiveness of not just cleaning the air but also sanitizing surface environments with it’s patented NASA inspired RCI technology.
- Avoid as many chemicals, toxins, and pollutants as possible – Replace toxic chemical cleaners, air fresheners, etc., with non-toxic green versions.
- Consider buying a water ionizer machine and start drinking 6-8 glasses daily of Ionized Alkaline water with a PH between 8.5 – 9.5. These machines not only produce healthy alkaline drinking water but they can also produce water with an Oxidative Reduction Potential (ORP) of -400 or less. This low level of ORP creates one of the most powerful anti-oxidants you can put into your body!