Reduce Inflammation… Look Years Younger!
Plus Have More Energy In As Little As 72 Hours!
It’s as Easy as Following a Simple Eating Plan…
Are you looking to increase your energy levels, fight off disease, reduce inflammation, fine facial lines, wrinkles and body fat all with one simple plan? If so, you should consider following the Ageless Impact’s 72 Hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle-Free Eating Plan.
By: Greg Montoya
I’m not the typical “talk-the-talk” nutritional guru. I’m 60 years old and have extensively studied and lived in health and nutrition for over 40 years.
So, what I’m about to share with you is a sample of a powerful, fast-acting eating strategy that I personally live by. It has radically improved the quality of my life as well as many of my students that have followed the plan. I know it will help improve your life, too!
See for yourself how fast and easy, looking and feeling good can be!
I designed the 72 Hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle-Free Eating Plan so that you can quickly get results. Also to prove to yourself that by making minor adjustments in your eating habits, you can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel.
Many people that complete the 72 hour plan report back incredible results stating that they love the way they feel, and that they will never go back to eating the “traditional way”.
People From all Walks of Life Have Reported Amazing Results!
Note: This is not the “flavor of the day” boring diet that deprives you, leaving you feeling weak, hungry and unfulfilled. The 72 hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle-Free Eating Plan is the complete opposite:
“It’s actually very fast, fun and easy to follow. Best of all it’s incredibly satisfying; and you never have to starve yourself! It’s designed to keep you feeling full by giving your body the type of foods, water and supplementation it craves.”
Inflammation and Disease Go Hand-In-Hand!
It’s no secret that cells always show signs of inflammation when disease is present. The 72 hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle-Free Eating Plan is very effective because it’s designed to satisfy your hunger by eating foods that encourage healthy cells. Also helps eliminate foods that actually make you hungrier, gain weight, and could damage and even destroy cells in the body. More importantly, it helps you reduce inflammation which is the primary goal of this article.
Inflammation is the by-product of sudden and even gradual increased high blood sugar levels that causes chemical reactions in the body. Thus, triggering an insulin response which in turn triggers high levels of cortisol (the aging hormone, aka the death hormone). Sugar, especially refined sugar, and high glycemic carbohydrates will quickly fuel these reactions and should be limited as much as possible.
Eating the Proper Type of Protein is Critical to Overall Health!
A Great Option for Protein is Ageless Impact’s Plant-Based Protein
Whey and/or Vegan Pea Protein and Wild Alaskan Salmon are the Best Options…
Proper types and amounts of protein will work to repair damaged cells. However, it’s important to note that not all proteins are beneficial. Some will actually promote inflammatory conditions, and therefore, I highly recommend limiting beef, and completely eliminating pork from your diet. That alone will make a major difference in how you look and feel. Also, this will have you on your way to less wrinkles and a healthier more energetic lifestyle.
And as a special bonus, this will also help you lose some unwanted fat and pounds!
Inflammation can be recognized by a series of symptoms that include swelling and puffiness (especially noticeable in the joints and face), pain throughout the body, heat and soreness of an affected organ or tissue. One of the easiest ways to help determine the overall health condition of a person is by the amount of inflammation “puffiness” in their face.
Additionally, inflammation is how the body’s immune system responds to an overload of toxins, infection or injury. The immune system response to an unhealthy diet can lead to chronic inflammation of various body systems. This could lead to heart disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue, obesity, cancer, multiple sclerosis and various other auto-immune diseases. Thus, the importance of reducing inflammation is critical!
Fat Sources That Can Fight, Even Help Reduce Inflammation
The 72 hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle-Free Eating Plan focuses on creating anti-inflammatory prostaglandins instead of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins.
Prostaglandins are hormones produced within the body. Their function is to regulate how the body responds to pro-inflammatory substances in the body. These hormones are produced from fats that we ingest. Different types of fat produce different types of prostaglandins. A key part of this plan is to consume only “good fats and avoid bad ones” to reduce inflammation.
1. The Good Fats – Important for Optimal Health to Help Reduce Inflammation
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, found mainly in cold-water fish like wild salmon, mackerel, sardines, krill, herring and anchovies. The oils of wild-caught fish contain a much higher proportion of Omega-3 than the oils of farm-raised fish. This is because wild fish, in particular those caught in the cold waters of the Pacific Ocean, especially around Alaska eat an abundance of healthy vitamin and mineral rich algae and kelp high in omega-3 fatty acids. These fish are also very low in mercury as compared to other types of fish. This is a very important point to consider if you are a big fish eater!
This good fat/oil is stored in the body of the fish to help keep them from freezing. The downside of farm-raised fish is they’re generally fed commercial, chemical, and hormone laden fish food which also gets stored in the body of the fish; in turn is absorbed by humans that consume them.
Other sources of Omega-3 fatty acids are nuts and seeds. The best sources here include raw almonds, walnuts, macadamia and brazil nuts; sunflower and pumpkin seeds are also very good sources of these essential fats.
2. The Bad Fats – They’re Dangerous and COULD KILL YOU!
Polyunsaturated and partially hydrogenated fats and oils cause the pro-inflammatory prostaglandins that should be completely eliminated from your diet!
Unfortunately, it’s not easy to avoid these “bad fats,” as they’re found in virtually all processed foods.
“Please listen closely… Trans-fats in processed foods are deadly!”
I believe they’ve been responsible for up to 95% of all heart attacks in the USA and should be strictly avoided; this can be done simply by using sesame oil, extra virgin olive oil, grapeseed oil or extra virgin unrefined coconut oil – a great source of Linoleic Acid, instead of margarine or shortening which are nothing but trans-fats. Olive oil and coconut oil have an abundance of health benefits, and contain Omega-9 essential fatty acids which work in conjunction with Omega-3 EFAs, thus increasing the benefits to the body.
3. Other Healthy Inflammation Fighting Foods
There are many other foods that have anti-inflammatory properties which reduce inflammation. The most popular have been added as part of this plan, as they contain high levels of powerful antioxidants including vitamins A, C, and E:
- Fruits and vegetables – limit to small servings to reduce insulin spikes caused by their high concentrations of fructose and carbohydrate content; for example, acai berries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi fruit, honeydew and cantaloupe melon, red and green apples, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, collard greens, broccoli, cabbage, and brussel sprouts.
- Grains – limit to small servings; for example, wild brown rice, lentils, garbanzo beans, quinoa (I’m a big fan of quinoa as it has many health benefits) and raw old-fashioned oatmeal. Note: Never buy big brand oatmeal products especially instant – most all of them are loaded with glyphosate, a dangerous cancer causing chemical found in Round-up weed killer.
I’ll provide you with specific meal suggestions later that includes some of the above fruits and vegetables. Two other essential components of the 72 hour plan are Ginger and Turmeric – ancient “Chinese and Indian” secrets known for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits Are Noticeable Almost Immediately When You Reduce Inflammation!
In addition to the more facial appearance-type benefits discussed earlier, several people suffering from symptoms including pain related to inflammation have reported amazing benefits almost immediately after starting the plan.
Here are more of the many experiences that have been reported from people who are following the plan on a more long-term basis:
- Smoother, less wrinkled skin
- Improved memory
- Relief from indigestion (acid reflux)
- Thicker and more colorful hair
- Reduction in joint pain
- Lower triglyceride and blood cholesterol levels
- Decreased symptoms of Depression and Bi-polar Disorder
- Reduction of body fat and weight
- More energy throughout the day
- Thicker and more youthful looking skin
- Improved overall sense of well being
Great Nutrition by Reducing Unhealthy Foods!
The 72 Hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle-Free Eating Plan follows sound principles of good nutrition by reducing the intake of unhealthy fats, and other inflammatory type foods. Also moderating consumption of anti-inflammatory type foods including healthy types of protein, fats, fruits, vegetables, and certain whole grains.
Even if you are suffering from only minimal amounts of inflammation, the plan in itself is extremely healthy and will likely satisfy your hunger cravings. That’s because it’s giving the body the proper fuel it needs to function correctly. It’s also a great way to help reduce inflammation, help keep you vibrant, youthful looking, more energetic and healthy!
It really is true… You ARE what you eat!
Following the Plan for just a short 72 hours can produce such amazing results that some may even think that you have undergone a mini facelift!
Become Your Own Best Testimonial!
Here’s how: Before starting be sure to take a close up photo of your face at the beginning of day 1 and again at the end of 72 hours (day 3). Then compare the difference. If you follow my recommendations closely, I believe you’ll be amazed at the positive difference in how you look and feel in just 72 hours!
Important! When taking your photos make sure to take them in the exact location, preferably up against a white or plain color wall each time with the same camera and lighting. The best way to ensure that the lighting is the same, is to take the photos in a room where there’s no sunlight, and adjust the lighting so that it’s consistent in each photo.
Pointers Before Starting the Plan
If you are serious about making a positive change in your life, I believe you can endure just about anything for a short time. In this plan you will be eating the exact same scheduled meals each day. This is by design to keep things simple. Remember, the point is to prove to you that this plan works! You can later make adjustments following the suggested guidelines to make things more interesting.
We’ll continue to post different meal options on the site and also in our monthly newsletters. But again, for test purposes stick to the 72 Hour Plan for now and follow it exactly! Doing so will almost guarantee that you will see incredible results within 72 hours.
Planning is the First Step to Any Successful Venture!
It’s important that you plan and have all the menu items on hand before starting. This will ensure you stay on course. I will provide you with shopping recommendations in a moment.
Please keep in mind that the 72 Hour Plan is much more strategic and intense than the ongoing maintenance version. This is by design to ensure that you get immediate results! Again, the purpose of this test is to get fast results, make you a believer, and build your confidence so that you will want to continue with the ongoing more flexible version later.
Whey (or Vegan Pea Protein) and Wild Salmon are Very Important Parts of the Plan
To virtually guarantee that you get results in a short time, it’s vital that you eat at least two-three servings of whey (you can substitute with Vegan Pea Protein) or wild salmon each day to help reduce inflammation. However, you must limit smoked salmon as it is often very salty. Sodium can cause water retention in the body, which could adversely affect the visual results of the test. Use wild fresh baked, grilled or canned salmon instead. If you are a “tough guy or gal” you can substitute with wild caught sardines in water or olive oil if you wish. Sardines are one of the healthiest foods on the planet, and one of the best sources of protein known. If you have a taste for them, your face will love you for it! Wild Planet brand sardines are one of the best tasting and healthiest choices I have found.
You can also add lemon juice or natural seasonings, as long as they don’t contain a lot of sodium. If you choose to go with canned salmon I suggest you find a low sodium brand or only eat one serving per day and go with grilled or baked fresh salmon thereafter. Another tip, rinsing canned salmon is a good way to wash off excessive sodium.
It’s Important That You Eat Only the Items on the Menu!
Remember, it’s Only for 72 Hours. JUST DO IT! You’ll Love the Results!
Again, for the 72 Hour Plan eat only the menu items! I cannot stress enough that you absolutely MUST eliminate or drastically reduce coffee from your diet, especially for this test phase of the plan. Certain chemicals and acids in coffee can elevate levels of insulin and cortisol; hormones that turbo boost the aging process and also cause the body to store fat, especially in the abdominal area!
I’m a big fan of organic green tea and recommend that you substitute it for coffee. Green tea contains powerful antioxidants such as catechin polyphenols which can also speed up the metabolism, thus burn fat, and dramatically slow down the aging process. Green tea can even cause the body to block bad fat absorption by up to 30% or more! It also contains theanine, an amino acid known for its mood enhancing calming effect. It also helps balance out caffeine found in green tea, and will prevent crashing which is common with coffee.
All the tools you need to quickly become a vibrant NEW YOU and help reduce inflammation are listed in the following menu.
Your Energy Levels are About to Skyrocket!
Get ready and get excited…Your life is about to quickly be transformed into a new vibrant, younger looking you!
Menu to Reduce Inflammation
As stated earlier, for the sake of simplicity you will be eating virtually the same things over the course of 72 hours. It’s actually a very satisfying menu. Keep in mind you’ll be able to add a variety of different options/substitutes later. Again, the purpose with this menu is to prove to you how effective eating the proper foods and portion sizes can be to how you look and feel.
Immediately Upon Rising
Drink 8 to 10 ounces of purified alkaline water. I suggest you have a container (glass if possible since plastic can leach toxic chemicals like BPA into the water) of water sitting next to your bed and drink the recommended amount as soon as you wake up. Your body has been dehydrating for 6-8 hours and drinking water immediately upon rising will kick start your metabolism and boost your energy levels.
If you have a Water Ionizer Machine you are all set. If not, then try to find a local water shop that sells alkaline water – it’s usually less than $1 per gallon. If that’s not an option and you are a bottled water drinker, I recommend drinking “Essentia” as it is highly purified and has a higher pH than most bottled waters, and the bottle is BPA free.
- Whey and/or vegan pea protein shake mixed with water, or scrambled eggs or omelet – 2-3 eggs (use extra virgin unrefined coconut, sesame, avocado or grapeseed oil only), and limit to 1 yolk only! (or substitute with 4-6 ounces of wild grilled, baked salmon or sardines)
- Slice of honeydew or cantaloupe and a small serving of fresh berries (no more than a 1/3rd of a cup) and a small bowl of natural oatmeal (Again, NO instant or big name brand oatmeal).
- 8 to 10 ounces of alkaline water (more if desired – wait at least 15-20 minutes after each meal before drinking. This will prevent possibly diluting the hydrochloric acid in the stomach – needed for proper digestion).
- Salad with 4- 6 ounces wild grilled or broiled salmon (or substitute with canned salmon or sardines)
- 2 cups spinach; with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice)
- Small slice of honeydew or cantaloupe and small serving of berries (no more than a 1/3rd of a cup)
- 8-10 ounces of alkaline water – more if desired (wait 15-20 minutes after each meal)
- 2 ounces of baked or grilled chicken breast (use low sodium natural seasoning if desired)
- Half of a red or green apple (green is better since it has a lower sugar content)
- 3-4 raw, unsalted almonds, hazel, macadamia nuts or olives
- 8-10 ounces of alkaline water – more if desired (wait 15-20 minutes after each meal)
- 4 to 6 ounces grilled or broiled salmon (again, watch your sodium!)
- 2 cups spinach; 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice
- 1 cup raw or steamed asparagus, broccoli, or spinach
- Small slice of honeydew or cantaloupe or small serving of berries (no more than a 1/3rd of a cup)
- 8-10 ounces of alkaline water – more if desired (wait 15-20 minutes after each meal)
Bedtime Snack (30 minutes before retiring)
- 2 ounces low-sodium “fresh” turkey or chicken breast (absolutely NO processed meat!!), or substitute with a whey and/or vegan pea protein shake (24 grams mixed with water or raw organic milk if you can find it)
- Half red or green apple
- 3-4 raw almonds, hazel, macadamia nuts or olives
- Sound rest is important! Try to limit water to a minimum to ensure you are not up all night with bathroom trips!
In addition to the recommended servings of alkaline water after each meal, you should drink at minimum another 2 glasses or more throughout the day. In other words 6-8 glasses or more per day. Water is another great tool to reduce inflammation.
Also, a sure way to know you have achieved this goal is to put 8 pennies in your left pocket and each time you drink a glass of water move one penny over to the right pocket. The idea is to move all 8 pennies over to the right pocket before going to bed. If you are not a “pants wearer” you can figure out another method such as a check sheet to ensure you have completed drinking your 8 glasses of water each day.
Items to Shop For in Advance
Here’s what you need to get before beginning the plan. Understand that anytime you can buy organic, the better off you will be from a health standpoint. However, if finances are tight, commercial food will still work for this test:
- One dozen fresh eggs – If possible buy organic eggs. Commercial eggs are generally loaded with hormones and chemicals that can cause inflammation and bloating.
- 1–2 pounds salmon – wild only, Alaskan is the best!
- Sufficient amount of whey and/or vegan pea protein to get you through the test – 24 grams per serving times three days.
- 7-8 ounces “fresh” chicken or turkey breast – Low sodium only – ABSOLUTELY NO PROCESSED MEAT!
- 1 heaping of fresh spinach
- 1 bulb of squeezed lemon juice for your salad – or 2 lemons and squeeze them yourself
- Small bottle of extra virgin olive oil – Italian, Israeli or Lebanese are the best
- Optional: 1-2 cans wild caught sardines packed in water or olive oil. Olive oil is best because of its anti-inflammatory benefits – can be used as a substitute for chicken, turkey or wild salmon
- 2 honeydew melons or cantaloupe – no watermelon for the 3 day diet as it has a higher sugar content and can affect the results
- Oatmeal – Natural – NO instant or big name brand! Instant oatmeal will cause an immediate insulin spike, thus triggering inflammation (and cortisol) that will affect the results of the test. Old Fashioned or any other type of natural oatmeal are okay and will not raise insulin levels providing you keep your portions small.
- 1 heaping or pound of asparagus
- 1 heaping or pound of broccoli
- A handful of raw almonds, hazel or macadamia nuts.
- 3 red or green apples – green are better since they generally have a lower sugar content
- 1-2 heads of lettuce – the greener the better, spinach is best!
- Strawberries – 1 container
- Raspberries or blackberries – 1 basket
- Blueberries -1 package
- 1 or more gallons of Alkalized water, or a case of Essentia bottled Water – not needed if you have your own Water Ionizer Machine
What is the diet plan after 72 hours? I purchased everything yesterday except the salmon and whey as i did not find what I needed at Aldi so today I will look at other stores.
You will notice results in as little as 72 hours. If you want to continue with these results you will need to continue with the program. Consider going elsewhere for the salmon and whey (for example, Whole Foods, etc.)