Reduce Inflammation, Look Years Younger And Have More Energy In As Little As 72 Hours!
Look Years Younger And Have More Energy In As Little As 72 Hours – Reduce Inflammation
If you’re looking to increase your energy levels, fight off disease, reduce fine facial lines, reduce inflammation, wrinkles and body fat all with one simple plan, you should consider following the Ageless Impact 72 Hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle Free Eating Plan. See for yourself how fast and easy, looking and feeling good can be.
By: Greg Montoya
I’m not the typical “talk-the-talk” nutritional guru. I’m 54 years old and have extensively studied and lived health and nutrition for over 31 years. What I’m about to share with you is a sample of a powerful, fast acting eating strategy that I personally live by. It has radically improved the quality of my life as well as many of my students that have followed the plan. I know it can improve your life too!
People from all walks of life have reported amazing results!
I have designed the 72 Hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle Free Eating Plan so that you can quickly get results and prove to yourself that by making minor adjustments in your eating habits you can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel. Many people that complete the 72 hour plan report back incredible results stating that they love the way they feel and that they will never go back to eating the “traditional way”.
This is not the “flavor of the day” boring diet that deprives you, leaving you feeling weak, hungry and unfulfilled. The 72 hour Wrinkle Free Eating Plan is the complete opposite. It’s actually very fast, fun and easy to follow, and best of all it’s incredibly satisfying, and you never have to starve yourself! It’s designed to keep you feeling full by giving your body the type of foods, water and supplementation it craves, and the expanded version allows for a variety of great tasting options to choose from.
Inflammation and disease go hand-in-hand!
It’s no secret that cells always show signs of inflammation when disease is present. The 72 hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle Free Eating Plan is very effective because it’s designed to satisfy your hunger by eating foods that encourage healthy cells and eliminates foods that actually make you even hungrier, gain weight, and that damage and even destroy cells in the body. More importantly, helps you reduce inflammation in the body.
Inflammation is the by-product of sudden and even gradual increased high blood sugar levels that causes chemical reactions in the body, thus triggering an insulin response which in turn triggers high levels of the cortisol (the aging hormone). Sugar, especially refined sugar, and high glycemic carbohydrates will quickly fuel these reactions and should be limited as much as possible.
Eating the proper type of protein is critical to overall health! (Whey and Wild Salmon are the best!)
Proper types and amounts of protein will work to repair damaged cells. However, it’s important to note that not all proteins are beneficial. Some will actually promote inflammatory conditions, and therefore, I highly suggest limiting beef, and completely eliminating pork, veal and lamb and from your diet. These steps in themselves will make a major difference in how you look and feel and will have you on your way to less wrinkles and a healthier more energetic lifestyle, and as a special bonus will also help you lose some unwanted fat and pounds!
Inflammation can be recognized by a series of symptoms that include swelling and puffiness (especially notable in the joint and facial area), pain throughout the body, heat and soreness of an affected organ or tissue. One of the easiest ways to help determine the overall health condition of a person is by the amount of inflammation in their face!
Inflammation is how the body’s immune system responds to an overload of toxins, infection or injury. The immune system response to an unhealthy diet can lead to chronic inflammation of various body systems. This leads to heart disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue, obesity, cancer, multiple sclerosis and various auto-immune diseases. Thus, the importance to reduce inflammation is critical.
Foods that can fight and even eliminate inflammation
The 72 hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle Free Eating Plan focuses on creating anti-inflammatory prostaglandins instead of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are hormones produced within the body. Their function is to regulate how the body responds to pro-inflammatory substances in the body including food. These hormones are produced from fats that we ingest. Different types of fat produce different types of prostaglandins. A key part of this plan is to consume only “good fats and avoid bad ones” to reduce inflammation!
1. The good fats – Important for optimal health
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, found mainly in cold-water fish like wild salmon, mackerel, sardines, krill, herring and anchovies. The oils of wild-caught fish contain a much higher proportion of Omega-3 than the oils of farm-raised fish. This is because wild fish, in particular those caught in the cold waters of the Pacific Ocean, especially around Alaska eat an abundance of healthy vitamin and mineral rich alga and kelp high in omega-3 fatty acids (these fish are also very low in mercury as compared to other types of fish – this is very important point to consider if you are a big fish eater!).
This good fat/oil is stored in the body of the fish to help keep them from freezing. The downside of farm raised fish is that they are generally fed commercial, chemical, and hormone laden fish food which also get stored in the body of the fish, and in turn absorbed by humans that consume them. Other sources of Omega-3 fatty acids are nuts and seeds. The best sources include raw almonds, walnuts, macadamia and brazil nuts. Sunflower and pumpkin seeds are also very good sources.
2. The bad fats – (These fats are dangerous and can KILL YOU!)
Polyunsaturated and partially hydrogenated fats and oils cause pro-inflammatory prostaglandins and should be completely eliminated from your diet! It’s not easy to avoid these “bad fats,” as they are found in virtually all processed foods. Again, listen closely…Trans-fats are deadly (I believe they have been responsible for up to 90% of all heart attacks in the USA!) and should be strictly avoided; this can be done by using sesame oil, extra virgin olive oil, or extra virgin unrefined coconut oil (a great source of Linoleic Acid) instead of margarine or shortening. Olive oil and coconut oil have an abundance of health benefits, and contain Omega-9 essential fatty acids which work in conjunction with Omega-3 EFAs thus increasing the benefits to the body.
3. Healthy food (inflammation fighters)
There are many other foods that have anti-inflammatory properties which reduce inflammation. The most popular have been added as part of this plan. These foods contain high levels of powerful antioxidants including vitamin A, C, and E:
- Fruits and vegetables (limit to small servings!) – Acai berries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi fruit, honeydew and cantaloupe melon, red and green apples, squash, sweet potatos, spinach, kale, collard greens, broccoli, cabbage, and brussel sprouts.
- Grains (limit to small servings!) — Wild brown rice, lentils, garbanzo beans, quinoa (I’m a big fan of quinoa as it has many health benefits!) and raw old fashioned oatmeal.
I will provide you with specific meal suggestions later that includes some of the above fruits and vegetables. Two other essential components of the 72 hour plan are Ginger and Tumeric (Curry). These are ancient “Chinese and Indian” secrets known for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits are noticeable almost immediately!
In addition to the more facial appearance type benefits discussed earlier, several people suffering from symptoms including pain related to inflammation often report amazing benefits almost immediately after starting the plan.
Here are are more of the many experiences that have been reported from people who are following the plan on a more long-term basis:
- Smoother, less wrinkled skin
- Improved memory
- Relief from indigestion (acid reflux)
- Thicker more colorful hair
- Reduction in joint pain
- Lower triglyceride and blood cholesterol levels.
- Decreased symptoms of Depression and Bi-polar Disorder.
- Reduction of body fat and weight
- More energy throughout the day
- Thicker and more youthful looking skin
- Improved overall sense of well being.
Great nutrition by reducing unhealthy foods!
The 72 Hour Anti-Inflammation Wrinkle Free Eating Plan follows sound principles of good nutrition by reducing the intake of unhealthy fats, and other inflammatory type foods, and moderating consumption of anti-inflammatory type foods including healthy types of protein, fats, fruits, vegetables, and certain whole grains. Even if you are suffering from only minimal amounts of inflammation, the plan in itself is extremely healthy and will likely satisfy your hunger cravings because its giving the body the proper fuel it needs to function correctly. It’s a great way to help reduce inflammation, keep you vibrant, youthful looking, more energetic and healthy!
It really is true… You ARE what you eat!
Following the Plan for just a short 72 hours can produce such amazing results that some may even think that you have undergone a mini facelift!
Become your own best testimonial!
Before starting be sure to take a close up photo of yourself at the beginning of day 1 and again at the end of 72 hours (day 3). Then compare the difference. If you follow my recommendations closely I believe you will be amazed at the positive difference in how you look and feel in just 72 hours!
Important! When taking your photos make sure to take them in the exact location, preferably up against a white or plain color wall each time with the same camera and lighting. The best way to ensure that the lighting is the same is to take the photos in a room where there’s no sunlight, and adjust the lighting so that it’s consistent in each photo.
Pointers Before starting
If you are serious about making a positive change in your life I believe you can endure just about anything for a short time. In this plan you will be eating the exact same scheduled meals each day. This is by design to keep things simple. Remember, the point is to prove to you that this plan works! You can later make adjustments following the suggested guidelines to make things more interesting.
We will continue to post different meal options on the site and also in our monthly newsletters. But again, for test purposes stick to the 72 Hour Plan for now and follow it exactly! Doing so will almost guarantee that you will see incredible results within 72 hours.
Planning is the first step to any successful venture!
It’s important that you plan and have all the menu items on hand before starting. This will ensure you stay on course. I will provide you with shopping recommendation, in a moment.
Please keep in mind that the 72 Hour Plan is much more strategic and intense than the ongoing maintenance version. This is by design to ensure that you get immediate results! Again, the purpose of this test is to make you a believer, and build your confidence so that you will want to continue with the ongoing more flexible version later
Whey and Wild Salmon are very important parts of the plan
To virtually guarantee that you get results in a short time, it’s vital that you eat at least two-three servings of whey or wild salmon each day to help reduce inflammation. However, you must limit smoked salmon as it can be very salty. Sodium can cause water retention in the body, which could adversely affect the visual results of the test. Use wild fresh baked, grilled or canned salmon instead. (If you are a “tough guy or gal” you can substitute with wild caught sardines in water or olive oil if you wish. Sardines are one of the healthiest foods on the planet, and one of the best sources of protein known. If you have a taste for them, your face will love you for it!).
You can add lemon juice or natural seasonings as long as they don’t contain a lot of sodium. I’m not an advocate of mayonnaise for many reasons that I won’t get into here, but if you are not a big fan of the taste of salmon or sardines you can add a slight amount for flavor. Be sure to not overdue it as mayonnaise is generally high in sodium and other chemicals and bad fats that can cause inflammation. If you choose to go with canned salmon I suggest you find a low sodium brand or only eat one serving per day and go with grilled or baked fresh salmon thereafter. Rinsing canned salmon is a good way to wash off excessive sodium.
It’s important that you eat only the items on the menu! (Remember, it’s only for 72 hours. JUST DO IT! You’ll love the results!)
Again, for the 72 Hour Plan eat only the menu items! I cannot stress enough that you absolutely MUST eliminate coffee from your diet, especially for this test phase of the plan. Certain chemicals and acids in coffee can elevate levels of insulin and cortisol, hormones that turbo boost the aging process and also cause the body to store fat, especially in the abdominal area!
I’m a big fan of organic green tea and recommend that you substitute it for coffee. Green tea contains powerful antioxidants such as catechin polyphenols which can also speed up the metabolism, thus burn fat, and dramatically slow down the aging process. Green tea can even cause the body to block bad fat absorption by up to 30% or more! It also contains theonine, an amino acid known for its mood enhancing calming effect. It also helps balance out caffeine found in green tea, and will prevent crashing which is common with coffee.
All the tools you need to quickly become a new vibrant YOU are listed in the following menu.
Your energy levels are about to skyrocket!
Get ready and get excited…Your life is about to quickly be transformed into a new vibrant, younger looking you.
Menu to Reduce Inflammation
As stated earlier, for the sake of simplicity you will be eating virtually the same thing over the course of 72 hours. It’s actually a very satisfying menu and keep in mind you’ll be able to add a variety of different options/substitutes later. Again, the purpose with this menu is to prove to you how effective eating the proper foods and portion sizes can be to how you look and feel.
Immediately upon rising
Drink 8 to 10 ounces of purified alkaline water. I suggest you have a container (glass if possible since plastic can leach toxic chemicals BPA into the water) of water sitting next to your bed and drink the recommended amount as soon as you get out of bed. Your body has been dehydrating for 6-8 hours and drinking water immediately upon rising will kick start your metabolism. If you have a Water Alkalizing Machine you are all set. If not, I recommend Figi bottled water. Figi is one of the purest and highest alkaline bottled waters on the market. Without getting into the details, for now take my advice that alkaline water is a very important part of any anti-inflammation/anti-aging or healthy life program that helps to reduce inflammation!
- Whey protein shake mixed with water, or scrambled eggs or omelet – 2-3 eggs (use a non stick olive oil spray if you can – extra virgin unrefined coconut oil is best), and limit to 1 yolk only! (or substitute with 4-6 ounces of wild grilled or baked salmon or sardines)
- Slice of honeydew or cantaloupe and a small serving of fresh berries (no more than a 1/3rd of a cup) and small bowel of natural oatmeal (NO instant oatmeal, it will blow the results!!)
- 8 to 10 ounces of alkaline water (more if desired – wait at least 15-20 minutes after each meal before drinking. This will prevent possibly diluting the hydrochloric acid in the stomach – needed for proper digestion).
- Salad with 4- 6 ounces wild grilled or broiled salmon (or substitute with canned salmon or sardines)
- 2 cups spinach lettuce; with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice)
- Small slice of honeydew or cantaloupe and small serving of berries (no more than a 1/3rd of a cup)
- 8-10 ounces of alkaline water – more if desired (wait 15-20 minutes after meal)
- 2 ounces of baked or grilled chicken breast (use low sodium natural seasoning if desired)
- Half red or green apple (green is better since it has a lower sugar content)
- 3-4 raw, unsalted almonds, hazel, macadamia nuts or olives (Almonds are best!)
- 8-10 ounces of alkaline water – more if desired (wait 15-20 minutes after meal)
- 4 to 6 ounces grilled or broiled salmon (again, watch your sodium!)
- 2 cups spinach lettuce; 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice
- 1 cup raw or steamed asparagus, broccoli, or spinach
- Small slice of honeydew or cantaloupe or small serving of berries (no more than a 1/3rd of a cup)
- 8-10 ounces of alkaline water – more if desired (wait 15-20 minutes after meal)
Bedtime snack (30 minutes before retiring)
- 2 ounces low-sodium “fresh” turkey or chicken breast (absolutely NO processed meat!!), or substitute with a whey protein shake (24 grams mixed with water or raw organic milk if you can find it)
- Half red or green apple
- 3-4 raw almonds, hazel, macadamia nuts or olives (Almonds are best!)
- Sound rest is important so limit water to a very minimum to ensure you are not up all night with bathroom trips!
In addition to the recommended servings of alkaline water after each meal, you should drink at minimum another 2 glasses or more throughout the day. In other words, at minimum, 6-8 glasses per day. Another great way to reduce inflammation.
Also, sure way to know you have achieved this goal is to put 8 pennies in your left pocket and each time you drink a glass of water move one penny over to the right pocket. The idea is to move all 8 pennies over to the right pocket before going to bed. If you are not a “pants wearer” you can figure out another method such as a check sheet to ensure you have completed drinking your 8 glasses of water each day.
Items to shop for in advance
Here’s what you need to get before beginning the plan. (Understand that anytime you can buy organic, the better off you will be from a health stand point. However, if finances are tight, commercial food will still work for this test):
- One dozen fresh eggs – (If possible buy organic eggs. Commercial eggs are generally loaded with hormones and chemicals that can cause inflammation and bloating)
- 1 – 2 pounds salmon (Wild only, Alaskan is the best!)
- Sufficient amount of whey protein to get you through the test – 24 grams per serving times three days.
- 7-8 ounces “fresh” chicken or turkey breast – (Low sodium only – ABSOLUTELY NO PROCESSED MEAT!)
- 1 bushel of fresh spinach
- 1 bulb of squeezed lemon juice for your salad (or 2 lemons and squeeze them yourself)
- Small bottle of extra virgin olive oil (Italian or Lebonese are the best)
- Optional: 1-2 cans wild caught sardines packed in water or olive oil. Olive oil is best because of its anti-inflammatory benefits (can be used as a substitute for chicken, turkey or wild salmon)
- 2 honeydew melons or cantaloupe (No watermelon for the 3 day diet as it has a higher sugar content and can effect the results)
- Oatmeal (Natural – NO instant!). Instant oatmeal will cause an immediate insulin spike, thus triggering inflammation (and cortisol) that will affect the results of the test. Old Fashioned or any other type of natural oatmeal are okay and will not raise insulin levels providing you keep your portions small.
- 1 bushel or pound of asparagus
- 1 bushel or pound of broccoli
- A handful of raw almonds, hazel or macadamia nuts.
- 3 red or green apples (green are better since they generally have a lower sugar content)
- 1-2 heads lettuce (The greener the better, spinach is best!)
- Strawberries (1 container)
- Raspberries or blackberries (1 basket)
- Blueberries (1 package)
- 1 case of FIGI bottled Water (Not needed if you have your own Water Alkalizer Machine)