Virtually All Disease Could Be Linked To A Vitamin D Deficiency!
Vitamin D plays several key roles in the maintenance of organ systems. Researchers are discovering amazing new benefits from Vitamin D. Many consider it to be even more important than vitamin C! Vitamin D actually works more like a hormone than a vitamin and it needs to be replaced daily. For example:
- Vitamin D helps regulate calcium concentrations in the blood. Since it works more like a hormone, its active form, calcitriol acts with the parathyroid hormone or PTH. If the calcium level is low, this would trigger the secretion of PTH, which would stimulate the conversion of vitamin D to calcitriol. Calcitriol would then act to increase calcium absorption in the intestines, calcium resorption in the kidneys and stimulate calcium release from the bones.
- Vitamin D helps maintain blood phosphorus levels. Low levels of vitamin D can result to an overactive parathyroid gland. Also with inadequate phosphorus in the body, bones cannot undergo normal mineralisation.
- It is also said that vitamin D benefits the immune system since the T-cells or immune cells have receptors for vitamin D. It acts by boosting phagocytosis, the bodily functions to combat tumours, modulate neuromuscular and immune functions and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin D is also responsible for maintaining normal cell growth and function. It may be an important element to the prevention and treatment of cancer. It has also been suggested that vitamin D plays a role in regulating the growth and function of brain cells.
- Research studies suggest that vitamin D, because of its anti-inflammatory effect, plays a role in providing protection against osteoporosis, hypertension, cancer, type 1 diabetes, psoriasis and numerous autoimmune diseases.
- Inadequate vitamin D intake together with inadequate sun exposure
- Certain disorders that compromise vitamin D absorption
- Conditions that can impair the conversion of vitamin D metabolites such as kidney or liver diseases or hereditary disorders.
- Rickets which is common in children and is characterised by delayed growth and deformity of long bones.
- Osteomalacia, which occurs in adults and results in thinning of the bones. Signs of proximal weakness and bone fragility are familiar characteristics.
- Osteoporosis which is a condition wherein the bone mineral density is reduced and bone fragility is increased.
- Cod liver oil
- Fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, sardines
- Milk including non-fat, reduced fat, whole or vitamin D fortified
- Beef liver
- Swiss cheese
- Breastfed infants because vitamin D cannot be supplied by breast milk alone
- Older people due to the fact that synthesis of vitamin D decreases with age and the ability of the kidney to convert vitamin D diminishes
- People with limited sun exposure especially those living in northern latitudes, those wearing robes or head covers or those with occupations that prevent them from having sun exposure
- People with dark skin as more skin pigments like melanin reduces the ability of the skin to produce vitamin D.
- People with fat malabsorption conditions such as Crohn’s disease, cystic fibrosis, liver and celiac disease or patients who have undergone surgical removal of any part of the stomach or intestine.
- People who are obese. An increased amount of subcutaneous fat can snatch more of the vitamin D and somehow alter its release in the circulation.
- Steroids or corticosteroid medications like prednisone which can cause decreased calcium absorption and also damage the vitamin D metabolism process.
- Weight-loss medications such as orlistat and cholesterol-lowering drugs like cholestyramine also decrease the absorption of vitamin D and other fat-soluble vitamins.
- Phenobarbital and phenytoin increases vitamin D metabolism and decreases calcium absorption.
One of the leading questions that comes up today in the areas of anti-aging, health and nutrition is “What is the best anti-aging type supplement to help build and strengthen the bones as well as support over all health and well-being?” Without question, we believe AgelessImpact’s NEW SunD is the superior vitamin D supplement to occomplish this objective!
SunD’s formula starts with a whopping 8,000 IU’s per serving of Vitamin D. Years ago Vitamin D deficiencies were virtually unheard of as most spent plenty of time outside getting our daily dose of Vitamin D from the sun (from just 20 minutes of continuous sun exposure). Unfortunately, the medical community has so “over scared” people about sun exposure that many Americans don’t get even the bare minimum amount of Vitamin D, much less the amount in SunD (4,000% of the recommended Daily Value!).
Vitamin D Is So Much More Than Just a “Bone Builder”!
In addition to the large volume of research supporting the restorative power of Vitamin D to stimulate bone cells and enhancing the uptake of calcium into the bones, emerging research touts the positive impact in boosting immunity, hormone regulation, brain health, metabolism, diabetes prevention, cancer prevention and even cardiovascular health. (Could you ask for anything more?)
Not All Vitamin D Supplements Are Equal!
To take things to a much higher support level, we’ve included 4,000 micrograms per serving of Vitamin K2 (3,333% of the recommended Daily Value!). Vitamin K2 helps “sweep” calcium out of our arteries and tissues, then deposits it where hardening makes sense – your bones. Nearly all healthy adults in America reportedly have undiagnosed vitamin K deficiency. The beauty of adding K2 is it is the most bioactive and absorbable of the K vitamins.
The final ingredient that makes this formula so powerful and complete is Strontium. It’s important to note that the Strontium in SunD has literally no relationship to the Strontium 90 that causes radioactive damage. Strontium is a common element naturally found in our bones. Studies have demonstrated that Strontium in its various forms is well tolerated and completely safe. It has a unique method of action, which provides a dual activity in your bones. Strontium both inhibits bone resorption (the process breaking down bone and releasing the mineral, that result in the transfer of calcium from bone fluid to the blood) and simultaneously stimulating bone growth. No other natural substance or drug that we know of is known to provide this dual effect.
It’s our belief that if you are going to take a Vitamin D-3 supplement, you should consider one that also contains Vitamin K-2 and Strontium as both of these work synergistically with D-3 to help put calcium where it needs to be… On the bones!
We also believe that an optimal daily dose should be as follows: Vitamin D-3 / 4,000 IU twice daily in conjunction with 2,000 mcg of K-2 and 1,300mg of Strontium combined with each dose. This powerful 1-2-3 punch will greatly assist those interested in maintaining healthy bones and overall well being as you grow older. One without the other is not near as effective as the synergistic effect of combining them together. Ageless Impact’s NEW SunD formula fits this bill. This unique combination of ingredients is what separates SunD from the rest!
To order or learn more about AgelessImpact’s Powerful NEW “1-2-3 Punch” Vitamin D3 supplement called, SunD, CLICK HERE